Students on Ice
We need your support!
For a limited time this holiday season!
Become a monthly donor and receive a complimentary SOI Foundation calendar and pin! Your generous donation makes a world of difference in helping SOI to connect youth to nature and fostering positive change that contributes to healthy ecosystems, thriving communities and engaged young leaders around the world.
$5 minimum monthly donation to receive an SOI pin
$10 minimum monthly donation to receive a 2019 SOI calendar and pin
Donate to the Students on Ice (SOI) Foundation through CanadaHelps to support:
- Polar Expeditions: transformational journeys to the Arctic and Antarctic for youth;
- Alumni Program: Personal and professional development opportunities for youth to further their impact post-expedition;
- Arctic Youth & Partnerships Program: a comprehensive program aimed at lowering barriers, strengthening support, and increasing benefits and opportunities for Northern participants and alumni.
- Outreach: on topics impacting youth and the Polar Regions including climate change; biodiversity and ocean conservation; reconciliation; mental health; Indigenous history & culture; and sustainable development through online resources, conferences, events and presentations;
- Canada C3 Legacy projects: to celebrate the people and places that make up Canada’s three coasts;
- The Endowment Fund to help secure the future of the SOI Foundation and our work.
Hear from our alumni to learn about the impact of their SOI experience through these Alumni Impact videos