Calling all SOI Alumni (and your networks)! The applications for the YMCA of Greater Toronto’s 2013 International Youth Internship Program are now open! The four position descriptions are attached below and please note that in addition to the qualifications for each position, applicants must meet all of the following eligibility requires, as outlined by the Canadian International Development Agency:
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a post-secondary graduate
- Must be currently out of school no outstanding requirements for graduation
- Must be between the ages of 19 and 30 (as of February 2013)
- Must be currently unemployed or underemployed
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
For more information, visit the YMCA Toronto website at http://www.ymcagta.org/en/who-we-work-with/international/iyip.html.
The application deadline is December 18, 2012 so don’t wait!